I can't clear warning symbol from notification line

Ultimatezap

Reaction score
I have a warning symbol that I can't get rid of. I tried to download a photo in a brief moment when I had no Internet connection. It flashed a "Download requires network" warning on the upper line, then I got a connection and the photo downloaded, but the warning won't be cleared.

I've tried powering down, reset (power and volume down until reboot), checking for running programs that might explain it, and finally, erasing the photo (.img download). It came from a trusted source, my very secure work computer, and was a picture I forwarded to myself, taken on a secure work blackberry.

Any suggestions?

69Cj69

Reaction score
Try going to your download history on your browser and long pressing to delete it from there.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Try holding down your volume down and power button to reboot the phone..

OP
U

Ultimatezap

Reaction score
The photo came as a Gmail attachment, not through my browser, and thank you but I tried the power/volume reboot, to no avail.

Other ideas?

Wachalookn8

Reaction score
I have a warning symbol that I can't get rid of. I tried to download a photo in a brief moment when I had no Internet connection. It flashed a "Download requires network" warning on the upper line, then I got a connection and the photo downloaded, but the warning won't be cleared.

I've tried powering down, reset (power and volume down until reboot), checking for running programs that might explain it, and finally, erasing the photo (.img download). It came from a trusted source, my very secure work computer, and was a picture I forwarded to myself, taken on a secure work blackberry.

Any suggestions?

Settimgs, Apps, All, Download Manager, Clear Data...voila