I c4n haz GB SBF? Yes I cans.

OP
MissionImprobable

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, at least one guy over on Droid World has used it. Maybe I'll try it myself this weekend if I'm in the mood, but no promises. I generally don't SBF unless necessary.:D

drkcobra

Reaction score

First of all, THANKS!
Do you by chance happen to have the R2D2 version for the Droid 2? (a955/A957)? Here is the exact file name if it helps at all:
A957:
1FF-p2a_droid2_r2d2_cdma_droid2_r2d2-user-2.3.3-4.5.1_57_DR2-32-110726-release-keyssigned-Verizon-US.sbf.gz

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score
Yes! It is about time, a little sad though knowing I will never see froyo again :'( :p

OP
MissionImprobable

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, you can always use the old SBF if you're feeling nostalgic.

garrettcorn

Reaction score
sbfing with this now bricked my phone this morning lol :p happy i don't have to do the foyo -> gb -> root -> rom

Rhettreaux

Reaction score
Do I need to change the filename or upgrade to RSDLite 4.9?

This is my first time SBFing. I have RSDLite 4.7 (with Moto drivers, etc.) and I downloaded this SBF file, but RSDLite does not want to recognize the file without the .sbf file extension. Can I change the file extension, or is it not working because I am using RSDLite 4.7?

Thank you,

Rhett

Khiraji

Reaction score
Oh wow. Brilliant!

Great find, this is. My phone's been glitchy for the past month or so, but I've been dreading having to fart about with the froyo SBF, wait for OTA and all that. Mostly I'm just lazy. But this is excellent. Thank you!