I am t-pain app?

emani253

Reaction score
Can anyone port it or do whatever to get it working on android pleaseee? :) haha

Skurvy_Pirate

Reaction score
Yeah AutoTune is not going to show up on an android app. There is an open source AutoTune made by a PHD student called Autotalent. I think the best shot of android getting some type of auto tune app is a developer using that.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Can anyone port it or do whatever to get it working on android pleaseee? :) haha

We actually took up a collect for them Not to develop that app :D

;):icon_ banana:

solorca

Reaction score
It's a fun little app to play with for about 10 minutes, but beyond that it's kind of boring.

Apps like this is really what sets Android and the Iphone apart, if you ask me. An app like this wouldn't do well in the Android Market, because so many great apps are free. In addition to that, people would play with this program for about 20 minutes, get bored of it, and get a refund. From the developer perspective, it's not a great deal because they have made a product that people won't hang on to for long enough to make the sale final. Personally, I like it being that way, because we aren't having to spend a few bucks at a time to check out a new app only to find that it's not really that great.

On my Ipod Touch, I have downloaded probably 10-15 apps that I've had to pay for, and of those, only about 2 have actually been worth the relatively small cost. On Android, if I pay for an app, I have 24 hours to decide if it's actually worth purchasing. It sucks for some developers, but it's a great system for the consumer.

Swagdaddy

Reaction score
I was also wondering this until I stumbled upon micdroid, yes it does the t-pain thing to your voice, you can save and its free.