T-Pain app not in the near future

Reaction score
Don't know if you guys have seen the T-Pain app for the iphone which is essentially auto tune on your phone with a few fun features (www.iamtpain.smule.com)

I emailed the company to see if they had any plans to release this on the Android device and this was their response:

"We have no current plans (at the moment, that is) to develop for any platform aside from Apple devices. We are keeping a close eye on Android though, the way Android is headed looks promising.

elon"

Hopefully they get on that soon so I have something else to waste time and money on.

chrise2004

Reaction score
Don't know if you guys have seen the T-Pain app for the iphone which is essentially auto tune on your phone with a few fun features (www.iamtpain.smule.com)

I emailed the company to see if they had any plans to release this on the Android device and this was their response:

"We have no current plans (at the moment, that is) to develop for any platform aside from Apple devices. We are keeping a close eye on Android though, the way Android is headed looks promising.

elon"

Hopefully they get on that soon so I have something else to waste time and money on.

If by "promising" they mean inevitable then yes they'll eventually make an app for it if they have half a brain. Maybe they don't know that Google is behind the android platform. What idiots.