I am on a binge.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
My parents put a piano in their house for christmas. Its a old piano, but i have to say it works well for being a 100 years old. Well anyway, college starts in a week so ive been playing this thing for the last two days. I cant read music but youtube has some cool how to's. So far ive learned 4 things in the last day and a half. Canon (probably a shortend version but it took me 5 hours) and the first part of chopsticks. Also a little bit of star wars. :) Anybody got some suggestions? It cant be too hard for me to learn though... i completly failed on the Pirates theme.... insane.

MonKENy

Reaction score
What type of piano is it? For a fairly decent piano you could have someone come tune it pretty reasonably priced im sure.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I respect people that play the piano because it requires extremely good dexterity. Keep practicing up, it's something that will stay with you til you die, and the piano is one instrument that will be around forever.

USMCwife

Reaction score
Idk if you like eminem but there are some easy piano covers of "love the way you lie" that are pretty simple. Just YouTube "love the way you lie piano cover" or something and look around and you can figure it out. The left hand is just simple chords so you should nail it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App