I am hooked. I just love this phone. Anyone just hating things?

mjs31

Reaction score
I really am loving this phone. I have been through the top Blackberries, the Iphone, but this just has me at hello LOL. I find typing on the virtual board to be amazingly fast and accurate (I had feedback turned on, but it slowed things up so I now have it off). I am not customizing things and of course, getting new apps to try out.

Yes...it has some issues, but most of my problems are software/OS related so nothing an app or update cant fix.

Is anyone that was extremely pumped about this phone not liking it? If so, why?

SEGA

Reaction score
but this just has me at hello LOL.

images

lol now that's funny..

From reading about it, and playing with it at the Verizon Store, I can not wait to get one.

OS problems come with everything, that's why updates were invented... lol

OP
mjs31

mjs31

Reaction score
but this just has me at hello LOL.

images

lol now that's funny..

From reading about it, and playing with it at the Verizon Store, I can not wait to get one.

OS problems come with everything, that's why updates were invented... lol

Dang...I should have done the pict...nice. Yeah..you will love it. Just make sure you take the time to learn things and visit the market. There are soooo many apps out there. Yeah...OS issues is nothing compared to where I came from. I would like more control of my leds and screen brightness while docked, but it is just little things like that.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
phone exceeded my expectations actually. My device runs flawless. I don't have any issues at all.

It's actually pretty weird to have a device work perfectly right out of the box. BB's were rushed out then patched as we went along.

I come to a site like this one not to specifically look for leaks or OS updates but to check out everything and anything Droid. What a huge difference : )

mitchell

Reaction score
I am much more enthralled by the Droid than I initially thought I would be. One of my favorite features on the device itself is the slide out keyboard. I know a lot of people say the keyboard could be better, and it probably could, but coming from an Envy 1, this keyboard is amazing. The more you use it the faster and more accurate it is to operate.

rroof

Reaction score
Nope - hooked here as well. Hard to put the infernal thing down ;) I've had it with me now on a run and a couple of bikes rides (now over 100 miles) for Nav (just to see it in action). My wife said if she hears "DROID" at night in bedroom, she is going to flush it though ;)

lowtech

Reaction score
:heart: I love my Droid... more and more! No issues, once I got my email accounts set up (thanks to folks on this forum). This is a wonderful phone - really a tiny compter. I usually wait and watch new technology for a while... but I went at 8AM on Nov. 6th to the sleepy little Verizon store near me, picked up a Droid, played for a few minutes and said, I'll take it. They were thrilled to have a customer - I am delgihted to have the Droid... win/win! :)

NvrEnough

Reaction score
Every day this phone gets better and better. Sold the Idont this morning. Im a happy Camper.

rlb

Reaction score
Nope - hooked here as well. Hard to put the infernal thing down ;) I've had it with me now on a run and a couple of bikes rides (now over 100 miles) for Nav (just to see it in action). My wife said if she hears "DROID" at night in bedroom, she is going to flush it though ;)

Bicycle or motorcycle?

I'm trying to figure out how to take this on road rides (bicycle) since none of my jerseys have rear zip pockets. Old phone was a dumbphone clamshell so it fit in the dingleberry pouch under the seat.

On the MTB its no problem, just toss is in the camelback.

As for the phone, I love it! Thankfully my fiancee and I got phones on the same day, so she's just as hooked :)

OP
mjs31

mjs31

Reaction score
phone exceeded my expectations actually. My device runs flawless. I don't have any issues at all.

It's actually pretty weird to have a device work perfectly right out of the box. BB's were rushed out then patched as we went along.

I come to a site like this one not to specifically look for leaks or OS updates but to check out everything and anything Droid. What a huge difference : )

Hey CK...how are you reacting to the BS on the Android forums at Crackberry? So many trolls.

kingsman

Reaction score
Not hating, just having probs with my big fingertips. Any suggestions? Anyone using a stylus on Droid?