I am hooked. I just love this phone. Anyone just hating things?

rroof

Reaction score
Bicycle of course. All bike jerseys/jackets have rear pockets, so what are you wearing?

Anyway, I took the clip off the plastic holster, drill some holes in the holster - zipp tied (the removable kind) to the stem. Phone is secure in the holster with the spring loaded clip. Won't use it like this all the time, but for longer (100 miles or so) rides, nice to have a map. Otherwise, in the rear pockets with everything else.

rlb

Reaction score
Bicycle of course. All bike jerseys/jackets have rear pockets, so what are you wearing?

Anyway, I took the clip off the plastic holster, drill some holes in the holster - zipp tied (the removable kind) to the stem. Phone is secure in the holster with the spring loaded clip. Won't use it like this all the time, but for longer (100 miles or so) rides, nice to have a map. Otherwise, in the rear pockets with everything else.

I have jerseys with back pockets but they don't zip. I'm afraid it will work itself out, or fall out if I bend over to do something while stopped. Have you tried any gps
track apps? I already have a bike GPS but I'm curious none the les.

amsprich

Reaction score
I've had no real issue. Overall I've been a LOT more impressed than I thought I would be. I absolutely love this phone. The contact sync is amazing. When I got the lady at BestBuy said it'll take a few minutes cause she wanted to move my numbers over from my old LG voyager. I told her not to worry about it and before I even had it paid for I had all my contacts from google linked with facebook accounts. haha very pain free! The keyboard is a lot better than I expected based on the reviews. The camera isn't great, but it's not bad... now video on the hand.. WOW.. when I pulled them up on my pc.. I couldn't believe they were from my phone. They looked and sounded great! The navigation is also super cool! It's still lacking a few features that most GPS have, but on the flip side it does more than most ... ie Satellite and Streetview. Those are fantastic! I highly recommend it.

(and my friends are also yelling at me for talking about it and not putting it down. haha)

Droidette

Reaction score
Nope - hooked here as well. Hard to put the infernal thing down ;) I've had it with me now on a run and a couple of bikes rides (now over 100 miles) for Nav (just to see it in action).

Check out the free Cardio Workout app - it will track your route via GPS and map it on Google maps for your records. It is so cool! I use it on my walks and it will announce your pace, and time elapsed if you want, on your rides.