Two things i hate about the market

Reaction score
1- Its google right? Some of the spelling of app names are in a cute way so if you dont know the exact spelling then it will not come up. drives me nutty! it should make a suggestion like "did you mean...."

2- I feel certain things are missing from the phone that should be there by default but the market is a nice way to milk more money out of us. imho

Still love the market because there is a great things. So I guess its more like two pet peeves.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
IIRC Google has the market with a 3rd party....

andrewdoane

Reaction score
I agree that there should be a better search. I also think there should be a nationwide ban on intentionally spelling things wrongly in product names, punishable by death. So either one would be a solution, really.

Sleeve

Reaction score
Since I mainly shop in the Just In sections, I'd really like a way to have a permanently filtered developer list. There are about 7-8 developers who spam their apps into the market so they stay visible in Just In. There are a few more that produce apps I'd never buy and show no signs they'll ever make useful apps.

jimboman

Reaction score
I think one of the frustrating things about the market is the limited ways to categorize apps. I always seem to find myself going to an 'external' site to check out quality apps, and going into the market simply because the market is not robust enough (yet) to actually categorize apps that are not intuitively named.

andrewdoane

Reaction score
I think one of the frustrating things about the market is the limited ways to categorize apps. I always seem to find myself going to an 'external' site to check out quality apps, and going into the market simply because the market is not robust enough (yet) to actually categorize apps that are not intuitively named.

+1. They sort by most downloaded and have the stars, but there has to be something better. Sort by ratings with a minimum number of downloads, I think, would be the best way. I am quite confident that Google will have this solved before long.