hypothetical question

iamloco724

Reaction score
i know theres a good number of people have problems with the phone such as it rebooting its self and what not and they went to verizion store and exchanged it and all was well

i havnt gotten my phone yet but hypothetically if this were to happen to me could i go in my self and do a simple exchange i ask this because i ordered the phone online under my dads upgrade and will be activating it under his number then switching it over and activating it under mine

so god forbid i have a problem 1. would i be able to go to a verizon store since i ordered online and 2.would i have any problems doing this because of how i activated the phone can i go by my self and if so when i get the exchange can that just be activated on my line or does that also have ot be activated on his number first

Trip

Reaction score
As far as I know, as long as you are listed as someone who can make changes to the account you can do what you like. Once the phone is on your line, then thats where it is, they will fix it or not, but they wont move it back to another line.

OP
I

iamloco724

Reaction score
since im doing everything online tonight..do you know if theres a way online to make me able to have say on the account or what not

ryanm

Reaction score
Only the account holder(or whoever gives the right name, social sec #, birthday, and address can to do it.)