Hummer!

jtdiddy

Reaction score
After the press conference....

APPLE PR: um...ya know that the X sold out in 1 day right?
STEVE: ****, really? no one tells me anything around here
APPLE PR: well, we told you about the antenna problem like 6 months ago
STEVE: i know, i just wanted to sell more bumpers and increase profits
APPLE PR: you are a genius...that is so "revolutionary"
STEVE: Holla

Rindaen

Reaction score
How many Droid X's were sold though?

Sale 3 Million Droid X's in 3 weeks then come back

Rindaen

Reaction score
Nice Stats , Which Android Sales the Most?
Comparing how many phones sales to the ONE iphone. Makes sense LOL

Apple still has the Market share, Android will catch up. As many phone as they are pumping out they have to at some point.

Like I said before im getting either the D2 or DX , The phone best be perfect in every way. Realisticly , After a week on this forum i see that no Droid is perfect.

Rindaen

Reaction score
Im hoping mine is as well

Just have to decide what I want.
DX or D2

JCo352

Reaction score
Lol at anyone who comes here to defend Steve Jobs or Apple. iPhone4 was a bust, the only reason it sold so many is because it is "cool" to have an iPhone. Steve Jobs was defensive because he knows he failed, simple as that. Android is the future, the iPhone will fail, maybe not this year, maybe not in 4 years, but it will eventually fade out, if Steve Jobs doesn't change the way he does things. Sooner or later people will realize that they don't have to be told what is going to be on their phone, and how to hold it.

Varking

Reaction score
People have been saying that World of Warcraft would eventually fail too because Blizzard is stuck in their ways. Yet World of Warcraft remains the top dog of the MMO market since its first year. I dislike WoW and I dislike the iPhone but there is no WoW - killer or iPhone - killer out now or anytime soon. I hate them but can easily see why the masses have flocked to such a trend.

Rindaen

Reaction score
Appe is Doomed !
They dont know what the customer wants, 3 Million people were Idiots and dont know a thing about the phone.
There is only room for 1 Phone Err Opps Im sorry 1 Phone OS. And we must all use that one OS, This is USA where you dont deserve a choice.

Any phone that loses is reception when you touch it will be removed from the country and if you have it you will be removed from the country.
Examples are BB 9700, Droid Eris, Nexus 1 , iPhone 4

Is that better for you?

Sorry Im no Lemming simply following everything from Apple. They have Excellent products, Im not here to convert anyone to Appple.
I came here looking to convert myself to Android OS.

Looking at Apple from a Buiness perspective it is remarkable how they turned the company around to the point of having 40+ Billion in CASH reserves. Maybe most people on this forum are to young or just havent looked into what Apple has been through already.

JCo352

Reaction score
Appe is Doomed !
They dont know what the customer wants, 3 Million people were Idiots and dont know a thing about the phone.
There is only room for 1 Phone Err Opps Im sorry 1 Phone OS. And we must all use that one OS, This is USA where you dont deserve a choice.

Any phone that loses is reception when you touch it will be removed from the country and if you have it you will be removed from the country.
Examples are BB 9700, Droid Eris, Nexus 1 , iPhone 4

Is that better for you?

Sorry Im no Lemming simply following everything from Apple. They have Excellent products, Im not here to convert anyone to Appple.
I came here looking to convert myself to Android OS.

Looking at Apple from a Buiness perspective it is remarkable how they turned the company around to the point of having 40+ Billion in CASH reserves. Maybe most people on this forum are to young or just havent looked into what Apple has been through already.

Yep.
10char

speed4tu

Reaction score
Steve Jobs has done a very nice job of turning me totally against apple. I have purchased a few laptops iPhones and iPod's and am typing on a 17" MB pro at the moment but will never purchase another Apple product again. My droid and the droid inc are nowhere in the leage of the iPhone. Although I never really liked the iPhone coming from Symbian OS before that which also excels above the iphone.

I still like all the marketing about the revolutionary stuff tho. I am looking for a flashing LED to notify u of calls or texts as the next great thing on the iPhone.

Rindaen

Reaction score
So in your logic,
All these people that switch to Android that dont know a thing about the phone are Idiot's :icon_eek:

Dang , Just realised I am one of those people

Rindaen

Reaction score
Anything Beats Windows IMO.

I am typing on a Dell XPS with Vista, Sure Win7 is supposed to be better.
I just bought a 13 MBP this year and love it. Mac OSX is much better the any MS Windows version.

Before the iPhone i used primariliy Motorola Phones. The last one I used was the Razr and my wife is using that till we switch to verizon.
Have always been fairly happy with Moto phones, just concerned about the Bloatware im learning is installed on the X, as well as the problems that are cropping up in the forums