HTC Vigor Gets Pictured, Detailed on Dutch Retailer’s Site

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
HTC-Vigor-NL-550x326.png

We’ve been hearing a lot of talk about the HTC Vigor lately, but a posting on Dutch retailer The Phone House’s site may be giving us our first look at the next superphone from HTC. The Carphone Warehouse subsidiary briefly hosted a supposed image of the handset along with a list of specs more or less confirming what we have been hearing in regards to the phone’s hardware: a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, Android 2.3.4, HTC 3.5, 8MP camera, 4.3-inch HD display and built-in Beats by Dre technology. The image of the Vigor also matches up with wh

SOURCE: Bild zeigt das HTC Vigor im niederländischen Online Shop von The Phone House | HTCInside - Dein HTC Portal!

KhaoticFate

Reaction score
+1 dancedroiddancedroid

can't wait.

Hopefully, since I think you can buy it, it means that it'll be released in the U.S Soon!!!

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
+1 dancedroiddancedroid

can't wait.

Hopefully, since I think you can buy it, it means that it'll be released in the U.S Soon!!!

No, you cannot buy it yet. It was actually leaked then removed immidiately from the site.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Not the look I was expecting, but it's still nice looking. Was hoping it had more of a Thunderbolt look or look like the newly leaked HTC Holiday.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Man, that thing is a beast! Better specs than anything even rumored at this point. Imagine faster roms/kernals on it.. SPEED!! :icon_ banana:

bigdad63

Reaction score
now we know why jah called the bio just another device. he did not want to rwpeat the thunderbolts phone after your dream phone debacle. this phone will wipe the floor with the bio in technology and performance. the only hope moto has to recoup their investment in the bio is if the batch of true superphones is significantly late to market or priced at least seventy five dollars higher. for those that dont care about or cant wait for the best, you will probably see the bionic quickly hit the free phone deal mark pretty quickly when one of the real big boys hits the market.

JMU_Droid

Reaction score
I love the specs, but the phone is ugly. I still think the SGS2 is the complete package (assuming they don't mess it up with the U.S. versions).

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I love the specs, but the phone is ugly. I still think the SGS2 is the complete package (assuming they don't mess it up with the U.S. versions).

I agree. Hopefully the looks change before release. The HTC Sensation is a good lookin phone, they should just use that format.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
True. What I don't get about the SG2 is that Verizon was supposed to be getting the first one, and the Samsung Hercules (T-Mo variant) already has a release date -.-

Hopefully it does change. I was hoping for it to look like the HTC Holiday, which is alot better looking.
htc-holiday-leaked-shot-8-2011.jpg

Cipherr

Reaction score
Beast of a phone. I eagerly await the battery life reports on it dancedroid

Seriously though, 720P at 4.3 inches. Is that the highest in terms of PPI of all phones released to date? Anyone know what the IP4 pixel density is?