HTC Thunderbolt Accessories Start Popping Up Online, 2-3 Weeks Away from Launch?

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Yeah since the phone isn't even available for pre order, I doubt January, unfortunately.

Since yesterday I have been googling "march htc Thunderbolt", and people are saying Verizon said the Thunderbolt will come out no sooner than March..? Seriously, when did they say this? They're being secretive, remember?

As for today at 11am, I think I speak for everyone here when I say the dream scenario is Verizon releases LTE pricing details, and puts the Thunderbolt up for pre order. Damn, if only.

Ooooh the iPhone! Yeah, um, those people obviously haven't seen Verizon's "iDoesn't Droid Does" commercial, which really made me realize how much the iPhone sucks, I am pretty sure the only people who would want it are people who don't care about underlying tech, they just think "oh it's shiny and from Apple!" and buy it. Oh well, that's enough of my ranting for today :)

Hey this just occurred to me, but what if today's event wasn't ONLY for the iPhone?..... I know that doesn't sound like something Steve the Stuck up and Strict overSeer would allow, but this is Verizon run, so who knows? Oh what am I doing, we'll know in like 6 hours!

electric6

Reaction score
the sooner they launch this phone, the sooner vzw will start getting my money. Until then im still with the death star:icon_evil:

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
By the way I don't know if any of you read the other thread on the thunderbolt, but its coming out before the iPhone, so before Feb. 10th.....

Sent from my Incredible using DroidForums App

jimmyco2008

Reaction score

honex97

Reaction score
I forget haha... Um..... here it is:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/htc-thunderbolt/111357-htc-thunderbolt-release-date-7.html

If you're too lazy to open the link, supposedly Verizon reps were told today that the ThunderBolt will be released before the iPhone, which we all know will come out mid February. Good news- bad news for the people who said March. Just kidding, it's probably good news for you guys too :)

And I am saying January 28th.

my fingers are crossed

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
I have been saying all along the TB will be coming before the iPhone. I know it is, late jan / early feb. The iPhone isnt going to get all of the glory, that would be crazy for these companies to sit back and let apple have a release date all to themselves and not have any competition. Like i said at my verizon store im the only on the list so far not wanting a damn iPhone. At least ill be there to swing some new customer away from apple lol..and no i do not work for HTC or Verizon i just love to piss off people with iPhones lol.

electric6

Reaction score
I have been saying all along the TB will be coming before the iPhone. I know it is, late jan / early feb. The iPhone isnt going to get all of the glory, that would be crazy for these companies to sit back and let apple have a release date all to themselves and not have any competition. Like i said at my verizon store im the only on the list so far not wanting a damn iPhone. At least ill be there to swing some new customer away from apple lol..and no i do not work for HTC or Verizon i just love to piss off people with iPhones lol.

I wonder what switching from an iPhone to a android device is like. Like being freed from technological slavery? Or like 'seeing the light' so to speak? ha either way I'm excited to get a hold of this device. I'm going to root it to vanilla if possible, and this will be the place I will come for support! Because the folks at df.net are the shiznit!!

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Keep in mind they THINK late Feb.- early March. No one has nay evidence here, except for the accessories going on sale for the TB and the RUU release. But specifically, none of that evidence points to a release date not to mention a release month!

But we can narrow it down to January or February. March is the iPhone's month, so I doubt any phone will come out in March- other than the iPhone of course.

randy10786

Reaction score
Keep in mind they THINK late Feb.- early March. No one has nay evidence here, except for the accessories going on sale for the TB and the RUU release. But specifically, none of that evidence points to a release date not to mention a release month!

But we can narrow it down to January or February. March is the iPhone's month, so I doubt any phone will come out in March- other than the iPhone of course.

Don't you mean February is the Iphone's month? Its already been announced that the Iphone will be released on Feb 3 for existing customers, and Feb 10 for everyone else.

On another note, this is my first post here. I have thoroughly enjoyed these forums and reading other posts, so I decided to join and hopefully contribute to the conversations. Currently running the Droid Eris(rooted of course) and desperately wanting the new HTC Thunderbolt! :D

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
*******February! Argh! Thanks haha. I guess they could delay the TB until March, but why would they?.......

And I would get an iPhone, but the grass is always greener with iOS. And I like to use my phone haha.

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Hey guys this just occurred to me- On Verizon's website, all the smartphones are cheaper, so now's a good time to get a *3G* phone, when there's something better just around the corner... I dunno, this applies to some people who KNOW 4G isn't their problem until 2012-2013. Depending on 4G pricing, I might just "swype" (hah) a Droid (original) for $30.