HTC Sync software updated

J

JohnDroid

htc-sync-updated.jpg

Unlike iPhone with iTunes, and Windows Phone 7 with Zune, we do not have default sync software, but HTC devices like the Droid Incredible have an alternative and it was just updated. This software is called HTC sync, and it allows you to sync your Windows PC with your Android Droid Incredible without going through any third party solutions. This update adds features like support for groups in contacts, calendar syncing for up to 1 year in advance, and "My Favorite" item support to contacts.

I am sure these new features are much appreciated by the people who actually use this software. Otherwise, you can still jump into the software world while it’s in Version 3.0 by following the link below.

Download it here: Application - HTC Sync 3.0 for myTouch3G Slide?HTC EVO4G?AT&T Aria?HTC Desire?Droid Incredible

(Source: Android Central)

tktouch12

Reaction score
i didnt realize how nice this is. i just installed it and its sweet. i havent tried the itunes sync yet, but if it actually works i'll be hooked on it and remember why htc is so great

IcHTC4me

Reaction score
One of the main reasons I choose HTC over Motorola or Samsung, less apps to download. It syncs my calendar, photos, music and documents onto my phone with ease.

coskier

Reaction score
Now if they would just add a remote control feature like My Mobiler on Windows Mobile...