HTC Returns Fire at Apple: HTC Suing Apple for Patent Infringement

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I see it like this.

If you were getting beat up by a bigger kid with a stick each and every day. Wouldn't you one day, when you realize you were next to a stick, actually grab one and use it back?

HTC got the S3 patents as that stick the little kid found to defend against the bigger kid's stick (Apple). Without that S3 stick, HTC would still be getting wailed on.

What actually happened is the little kid stole the big kids stuff, the big kid did something about it and now the little kid is seeking revenge, all the while making sure everyone knows that he's "the little kid" in a ploy to get sympathy (and it's clearly working)

Markster1

Reaction score
Who cares about who did what. All this does is drive up the cost of the end product. We are the ones getting the shaft!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Who cares about who did what. All this does is drive up the cost of the end product. We are the ones getting the shaft!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

That's the point. It turns into a silly blame game, which makes no sense. Somehow google is better because they infringed rather then sue?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Plus what is there to debate if none of us cared? You know that famous saying "a debate a day, keep the Dr away"..............wait or was that an apple? (no pun intended)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should all be paying licensing fees to the descendents and/or estate of Ben Franklin for the electricity we use every day.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
We should all be paying licensing fees to the descendents and/or estate of Ben Franklin for the electricity we use every day.

Wait do we not? I have been sending a check directly to Ben Franklin once a month written out to thanks for the kite experiment homie.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.