Samsung Countersues Apple for 10 Patent Infringements

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Apple depends on samsung for life

Prove it, if you are going to make a statement like that atleast back it up with facts as to why you think that. I am not saying you are right or wrong but why do you think that?

after a quick google search i found Apple securing $7.8 billion worth of Samsung displays, memory? | Circuit Breaker - CNET News

sammy makes the ipad screens

which really makes this lawsuit a head scratcher

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Right but are there not many other companies Apple could get their screens from? Apple and Samsung are both HUGE companies and neither one of them would miss a beat if they didn't have eachothers business. Anything Apple gets from Samsung they could get from a multitude of other companies who I am sure are awaiting such a scenario.

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Right but are there not many other companies Apple could get their screens from? Apple and Samsung are both HUGE companies and neither one of them would miss a beat if they didn't have eachothers business. Anything Apple gets from Samsung they could get from a multitude of other companies who I am sure are awaiting such a scenario.

true they did get their screens from lg a few years back but i think apple needs a huge company to keep up with production i work in a pharmacy and we routinely change manufacturers because they cant keep up

im still perplexed by the lawsuit but all i want now is some bobs burgers and the galaxy 2 with that super amoled screen

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thats true but not if its samsungs patanted stuff. Not sure if the screens, and memory are patented but that would be good to consider in this thoght..

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Maybe Apple is upset cause Samsung doesn't want to sell them Amoled PLUS screens as they are keeping these for their own phones .

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
...this is typically how minor tech patent suits go. Company A sues company B for infringement, company B sues company A for unrelated infringement, judge gives deadline for company A & B to come to an agreement, & nothing changes.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
You know the funny thing is, I will almost guarantee Apple and Samsung will continue doing business as usual with eachother. This is probably just a small hiccup for them because they both stand to make a substantial amount of money off eachother.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have unlocked this thread. Please note though that any more off-topic posting about apple vs android will be an immediate infraction against you. Please keep this thread on track.