HTC Reiterates Via FB That Desire S, Tbolt & Other Devices Will Get ICS End Of August

pogibry

Reaction score
OK, I thought the TB was the first dual core phone.

I think the Rezound was for Verizon. My wife has it and I am super jealous! Then again, my work phone is an EVO 4g LTE so I can't really complain. Her phone just barely got the ICS update and her battery life is slim to nil.

Drew_P

Reaction score
pogibry said:
I think the Rezound was for Verizon. My wife has it and I am super jealous! Then again, my work phone is an EVO 4g LTE so I can't really complain. Her phone just barely got the ICS update and her battery life is slim to nil.

Now I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the bionic was the first dual core phone on big red. Don't bite my head off if I'm wring though lol

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!

Drew_P

Reaction score
Drew_P said:
Now I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the bionic was the first dual core phone on big red. Don't bite my head off if I'm wring though lol

Actually now that I think of it.......I'm leaning more toward the droid x being the first dual core phone. Either way I'm sure it was Motorola that came out with the first dual core.

npro1464

Reaction score
Drew_P said:
Actually now that I think of it.......I'm leaning more toward the droid x being the first dual core phone. Either way I'm sure it was Motorola that came out with the first dual core.

The X2.

Over under this update comes b4 Halloween.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Finally, ladies and gentlemen, we have a leak. See rootzwiki for details. Brought to you by team bamf, except we melted their server trying to grab this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

wardo

Reaction score
Well. What's going on with it ya hackers..

Jk.
Sounds like it will be here soon

tap a talka thingy

OP
armeddroid

armeddroid

Reaction score
pdroid said:
Finally, ladies and gentlemen, we have a leak. See rootzwiki for details. Brought to you by team bamf, except we melted their server trying to grab this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reading about it now.
Here's a link that I was reading that includes the source link.
http://www.talkandroid.com/128529-h...e-cream-sandwich-build-leaks-hackers-rejoice/

Talks about Quick Settings tab but we already had that. Not sure what they talking about there. It's different then the one we have in terms of the UI color tho.

And here is the link to the leak:
http://www.teambamf.net/topic/4331-romics-leak-for-htc-mecha-7006052-403-08212012/

Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

katatonic

Reaction score
Thank the lord. I'll at least be able to stomach my thunderbolt a few more months with ICS.

pogibry

Reaction score
yippee! No more go Launcher to emulate ICS!!! :icon_ banana:

rbw62

Reaction score
Well this is the last week of August. I predicted they would wait till the last Friday of the month. I just hope I am right. I have a sneaky feeling that HTC will blame Vzw for a late, delayed update.

pogibry

Reaction score
Unless it was just a bad copy I got, it was uber laggy with a good amount of glitches; browser, camera, UI, etc... I went back to Liquid Smooth AOSP until a dev team is able to put time into cleaning up the rom. Kind of a bummer since I was extremely excited to run with it.