HTC Hima Coming to Verizon [Rumor]

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-hima-leak-newest-dec-2014.jpg

According to the latest intel from @upleaks, the HTC Hima (One M9) is on its way to Verizon under the model number HTC6535LVW. This comes by way of a leaked benchmark, and the model number of the HTC device is detailed as shown. Based upon the specific nomenclature of this model number, this corresponds to a Verizon device - VW means Verizon Wireless.

The leaked benchmark also reiterated the specs we have seen previously. Here's a breakdown:
  • 5-inch FHD display (1920×1080)
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
  • 3GB RAM
  • 20.7MP rear camera
  • 13MP front camera
  • Android 5.0.1 Lollipop
  • 2,840mAh
This is easily the best corroboration we have found of all of the HTC Hima rumors we have heard over the past couple of months.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Odd to see a Phone with All that and a FHD Display. Although its still rumors.

jakenader123

Reaction score
Why would you want a quad HD display anyway. Its a waste of power and it will slow down the phone. This is why the iPhone 6 is better at gaming than the nexus 6. These OEMS are retarded, they release a quad HD phone as soon as the Qualcomm supports it. Its like back in the day the the s4 and HTC one came out with the snapdragon 600 it didn't have enough GPU power to push that resolution properly, I had both of these phones and then I got a moto x 2013 after them and now I'm happy.stock android and 720p display.