Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Not necessarily. More cores will actually result in much better battery optimization. You can never have too much power. Especially the way we use technology these days with more and more people using their phones & tablets to stream media, play more graphic intense games, multitask etc.
Just my 2 cents of course.

S5 tap'n

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
Not necessarily. More cores will actually result in much better battery optimization. You can never have too much power. Especially the way we use technology these days with more and more people using their phones & tablets to stream media, play more graphic intense games, multitask etc.
Just my 2 cents of course.

S5 tap'n
Oh that's where you're wrong. Don't take this the wrong way. I'm not at all insulting your intelligence. But 8 cores is going to eat up a battery quick. It's pure common sense. (Again I'm not calling you stupid or anything like that so please don't read into it that much. Lol) the more cores you have, the more power you have.

More cores = more power
More power = more energy
More energy = more battery consumption
More battery consumption = less fun for you

I suck at math. I was going to try to come up with some type of cool sounding math problem to break it down but I guess my mind isn't working right now. Lol. Honestly. The more cores you have the more power you're going to need. To top it off. A phone doesn't Need 8 processors. Would it be cool to say "my phone has 8 cores" heck yes it would lol but at the end of the night when you need to call a taxi after the bar. You best hope you have 50 cents for the pay phone.

My personal blog:
Life Is A Blog - Life Is A Blog Write It

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
Okay I take back what I said. I stand corrected. I moved from the iPhone to the note 3. Quad core doesn't eat that much battery at all. And it's faster than the iPhone.