HTC One M9 (Hima): New, Clearer Images Leaked

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
HTC-One-M9-Hima-front.jpg

The folks at Phandroid got their hands on some new leaked images of the HTC One M9 "Hima," and boy are they clear! These have to be the best quality leaked images of HTC's next flagship that we have seen so far. Not only do we get a clean view of the front, but we also get a great closeup of the back.

As you can see, the device doesn't really look any different than the HTC One M8. This lead to speculation that this may be a prototype M9 installed inside the body of the older design case of the M8. While that is possible, it's just as likely that HTC decided not to mess with a good thing, considering how beloved the aesthetics are on the M8. Both leaked images can be seen in the thread below.

Here's a link to our dedicated HTC One M9 section: HTC One M9 Android Forum at DroidForums.net

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are both of those leaked HTC One M9 Hima pics:

HTC-One-M9-Hima-front.png

HTC-One-M9-Hima-back.png

htc-one-m9-hima-leak-1_2d.jpg

Last edited:

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Did they add a dedicated camera button? Have their volume controls always been on the right side of the phone?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
It does look nice.

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
Front and back camera sensors are huge. Big plus there. Should be better versus that UltraPixel debacle. 4K and OIS should be supported. Storage and battery is what will be deal-breaker for me should they not be close or exact from last year's model.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Front and back camera sensors are huge. Big plus there. Should be better versus that UltraPixel debacle. 4K and OIS should be supported. Storage and battery is what will be deal-breaker for me should they not be close or exact from last year's model.
I don't know if the actual sensor on front and back are really any bigger. The bezel can make them look bigger.

The front lens MAY be a bit larger but may not.

dc27b6ebacf9d6d9fac8c01cd3dc7800.jpg
dec2a12d9212fa4919c028d5774b71fc.jpg

The actual rear lens looks like any other I've seen.

b70abca01cb5c5be702c86fcc17f5646.jpg
01da57d5352b1c64dc0ce19aa276afaa.jpg

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

Last edited: