HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE Officially Announced for Verizon Wireless

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have to say, as simple as this phone looks, it's very impressive.

geoff5093

Reaction score
It doesn't look bad, but HTC really needs a flagship phone on Verizon.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
It doesn't look bad, but HTC really needs a flagship phone on Verizon.

I wouldnt expect anything "ground breaking" till October-ish. Maybe a 1080P screen or something. Besides that....there isnt really anywhere to go. Processor wise....sure no where to go but up(faster, and less battery usage). The OMAP5 will be coming out. Its going to be a beast. But HTC always goes with qualcomm processors.

Expected specs of next top tier..

2ghz S4 pro.
4.5 inch 1080p screen.(HTC always has firsts on this sort of thing)
2200 mah battery(people will complain)
12mp camera...MAYBE.

Beside that nothing new really... The new nexus will come out this year with JB....*yawns*....we wont see it on verizon.

Im waiting for the new windows phones!!! Windows 8 should be wicked!

shockracer

Reaction score
I dislike the home key buttons, only three and not four. I would have thought HTC would have held on to all four.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt expect anything "ground breaking" till October-ish. Maybe a 1080P screen or something. Besides that....there isnt really anywhere to go. Processor wise....sure no where to go but up(faster, and less battery usage). The OMAP5 will be coming out. Its going to be a beast. But HTC always goes with qualcomm processors.

Expected specs of next top tier..

2ghz S4 pro.
4.5 inch 1080p screen.(HTC always has firsts on this sort of thing)
2200 mah battery(people will complain)
12mp camera...MAYBE.

Beside that nothing new really... The new nexus will come out this year with JB....*yawns*....we wont see it on verizon.

Im waiting for the new windows phones!!! Windows 8 should be wicked!

Not to nitpick, but what's the point of a 1080 screen on a phone? Your eyes literally cannot see the difference in resolution between 720 and 1080 on a screen that small.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Not to nitpick, but what's the point of a 1080 screen on a phone? Your eyes literally cannot see the difference in resolution between 720 and 1080 on a screen that small.

Oh im sure you cant. Im just saying what i think is coming. Anything over 300ppi will be fine for me for me for now on.