HTC Droid Eris Full Specs Released

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
HTC-Droid-Eris-YOU.jpg

Specification:

1. Operating System: Google Android (Cupcake)
  2. Processor: Qualcomm® MSM7600™, 528MHz
  3. Internal Memory: 512MB ROM / 288MB RAM
  4. Display: 3.2-inch 320 x 480 HVGA Resolution Capacitive Touch Screen
  5. Technology: CDMA: Dual-band 800/1900MHz, CDMA2000 1xRTT/1xEVDO rev. A
  6. Email: Support for Office Outlook Mobile® and Microsoft Exchange® with Direct Push
  7. Dimensions: 4.45” (L) x 2.19” (W) x .51” (T)
  8. Weight: 4.23 ounces
  9. Battery: 1300 mAh Li-on
  10. Talk time: 300 min
  11. Standby: 420 hrs (The above are subject to network and phone usage)
  12. Speakerphone Mono (15*11*3.5 mm)
  13. Built-in Camera 5.0 MP w/ Auto Focus
  14. Audio/Video: MIDI, M4A, QCP, AMR, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WAV, WMA, MP3, EVRC-B,MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV
  15. I/O Interface: Bluetooth® 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate and A2DP for stereo wireless headsets, WiFi®: IEEE 802.11b/g
  16. Expansion: microSD™ memory card slot
  17. Device Navigation: Ultra slim bar type phone with capacitive touch display, end/power button, send, home, menu, back/clear button, search, volume keys, TrackBall
  18. Antenna: Internal antenna
  19. In-Box Content: Phone, 8GB SD Card, Standard Battery (1300mAh), A/C Charger, USB Cable, Quick Start Guide (link to UM), Safety Brochure, Warranty Card
HTC Overview:

Take customization to a whole new level with the DROID ERIS for HTC!

Create and switch between Scenes that reflect different moments in your life. The Personalization helps you design your perfect weekend, travel or pure play phone.

Easily reach your contacts and track communications with the touch of a finger. Stay in the loop with Facebook® status and event updates, Twitter posts and more!

Discover unexpected surprises like the weather forecast automatically being updated based on your location. Or the multi-touch display that makes it easier to read and surf, but automatically reflowing the content!

With the DROID ERIS by HTC, you can personalize your phone to however you like to live!

Get the DROID ERIS by HTC, the phone that gets you.

rsatchell

Reaction score
Help...I purchased an Eris and have been patiently learning the ins and outs...I wanted to take a pic and it said that I had to have an SD card installed....I thought it had a 8meg memory Am I mistaken or do I have to reset some config....thanks for your help

Needroideris

Reaction score
IF you want you can sale me your Droid Eris, I really need one Contact me .

dj928

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the google maps with navigation will be available for the Eris? We just bought one and did not know it was missing this important feature. My wife wants to return it and go back to her Env. I just got an update to google maps on my motorola droid but no update seen for the Eris.

Last attempt before the return. Thanks

brochaos

Reaction score
have to wait for the 2.1 update which was rumored to be happening in january for the eris and droid.

brodon

Reaction score
v. 2.1

Would I be correct in assuming that version updates will load on the phone automatically?

brodon

Reaction score
All is well.

BTW: I went to my first training session at the Verizon store in Fairview Hts. Il this morning. The store manager did the Droid training and one of his staff worked with the BB users. The were about a dozen folks in attendance, mostly middle aged and older (like myself-68).

He was very patient and helpful. It was pretty exciting to find features that you didn't know was on the unit. But. . . there is still a lot to learn to utilize the full capabilities of this little beauty.

I've been using computers for almost 25 years but having my first PDA was a brand new experience.

It seems the folks most interested in the Droid are the I-Phone users, who look a bit envious when they check it out. My youngest son has an I Phone and cannot pickup the network when he comes to visit.