HTC Boot Loop Flip Out

capn_tack

Reaction score
Aight. I got me a Rooted, S-OFF HTC One rocking the most recent stock OS (can't remember which and my phone is jacked so I can't check) and twrp v2.6.3.0

Yesterday I reset my phone via the power button to clear the cache. I do this at least once a week because, well, it's a good idea right?

Wrong.

It went into a boot loop. It was weird. It would boot up and work for about 10 seconds, then reboot. Even if I caught it in time to fully shut off, it would do so. But if I went to HBoot or TWRP it wouldn't reboot. OK. Let's factory reset via TWRP, restore via Titanium, and all good.

That is until just now it flipped out after and is now in consta boot loop. Can't get into recovery, can't make it turn off, it just loads up and keeps telling me how Google Services have stopped working and then reboots again. I can get the power off function to come up but all it does is reboot again. Advice? Maybe I need to give you more info? I would have more for you but in the process of getting it off my phone to ask about the first occurrence yesterday is when it started flipping out just now.

Please, any advice at all would be fantastic.

OP
C

capn_tack

Reaction score
Now I got it to stop boot looping, but my homescreen is nonexistent, can only go into stuff that is in the pull down task bar, no app tray, and the power off function still just reboots. And when it reboots, it doesn't even give me the splash pages. Just five seconds later it's back.