Howdy... from a soon-to-be former Blackberry addict.

Reaction score
Yup, that's right! I've had a Blackberry phone for the past 4 years. I work in an I.T. department for a Hospital and have Exchange administration as well as Blackberry Enterprise Server Experience. I also happen to manage our Corporate Verizon Wireless account, so I have some really nice on the job perks. ;)

Anyway, through my Verizon Account Manager, I was able to get my hands on a Droid X Demo and I have to say that it's official, I will be known as a Droid owner as of July 15th! dancedroid

I do have some posts in a different thread on this message board, it relates to Corporate Sync Calendar issues, so if anyone can add to or fix the issue, many thanks ahead of time!

papy72

Reaction score
Anyway, through my Verizon Account Manager, I was able to get my hands on a Droid X Demo and I have to say that it's official, I will be known as a Droid owner as of July 15th! dancedroid
Better get to the store early on the 15th. "Just in case" there is a shortage and all...

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forums.

Hope you enjoy your new Droid X. If you have any questions, there are plenty of experienced people here to help.
:)

gmmurphy

Reaction score
"Blackberry addict"
you thought your addiction was bad with a blackberry, just wait! as someone said here not long ago, (wish i could give credit), "my breathing privilege is going to be taken away" dancedroid i have to stay up late to get my fix...

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
Better get to the store early on the 15th. "Just in case" there is a shortage and all...

I'm ordering mine online at 12:01 through "My Business" account... I manage my company's phone account, of which my phone is on. My Account manager assures me that the Droid X is not going to have the shortage issues that the Incredible has had.