How to use double twist or How to connect via USB to transfer

scottjays

Reaction score
first time using droid on win 7 64. appeared drivers installed upon usb detection. nothing show up for devices under my computer. doubletwist software does not recognize any device either. moto support wants to install medialink software, (haven't done that yet) any suggestions why droid doesns't show up in my computer?
thanks
scott

350-Jason

Reaction score
I did this last night. When you plug your droid it... you have to go to notification bar, drop it down and hit turn on usb or whatever it says. then double twist will recognize it. Took me FOREVER to figure it out. I love double twist now though.

Good luck

RayPaganJr

Reaction score
Well, this sucks. I have been with tech for over two hours. Media Link just doesn't run. Went through a whole series of BS: Remove battery; remove SD card; do this; do that. Nothing yet. My iPod is looking like a dream come true, and all I want to do is smash my Droid.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Hunty5652

Reaction score
heres my video on how if it isnt working wait becasue it still needs to process for like another 3 minuets.
[video=youtube;G1II-6v9IXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1II-6v9IXo]YouTube - how to sync your android phone with all your music.[/video]