How to sync my Outlook contacts from PC

Schoeney

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am not a tekky so please bear with me. I have not figured out how to sync my contacts between my Bionic and my PC. Can you help? Thanks

P.S. The iphone is probably a better fit for people like me but I am trying to force myself to learn more about technology so I can keep up with the business world. I do love the speed and screen size of the Bionic. I ordered the $25 ext. battery from VZ, but I haven't added any apps yet. Not sure which ones make sense for me yet. I do not do videos or games on my phone as a general rule so that capability will go to waste. I am coming from a Blackberry Tour and I am having a long learning curve...I have had the Bionic for 7 days and still fumble to do the basics quickly. I am sure it will happen. The camera pic quality is spotty but I suspect updates will be coming.

kylo77

Reaction score
When you say PC, do you mean home or work? If it's a home PC, your best bet would be to put your contacts into your Gmail account using the import function in GMail. Your Gmail account will automatically sync them to your phone. If it's a work PC then you can sync them using the built in email client and sync your contacts and calendar with your work email account.