Sync with Outlook question

vic6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung galaxy s4
I am about to switch from Blackberry to Galaxy S4 and am concerned about syncing with Outlook 2003 on my PC Desktop. Specifically I only want to sync the Outlook 2003 calendar, contacts, and memos/notes with the S4. I will not be syncing any emails.

I live in a rural area and do not have regularly reliable internet connections. Because of that I want to sync my smartphone's calendar, contacts, and memos without using an internet connection. I have been syncing these items by connecting my Blackberry directly to my computer with the USB cable and using Blackberry's Desktop Manager to sync between my phone and Outlook 2003 on my PC.

Will I be able to sync my calendar, contacts, and notes/memos between a Galaxy S4 and Outlook 2003 directly with my PC using a USB cable without having to rely on an internet connection to accomplish this task?

Thank you for your assistance

JRParsons

Reaction score
I've been using VC Organizer Pro for 3 or 4 years with great success. Not free but has worked flawlessly.

OP
V

vic6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung galaxy s4
I have decided on the galaxy S4. Thank you for your suggestions. It looks like I'll have to try third party software. I will seek and try the trial versions of these two programs as well as others. I have heard that CompanionLink with DejaOffice is also a good program.

Reaction score
I have used Deja office and found it to be pretty decent. However nothing works as well as the Blackberry sync with outlook unfortunately.