How to Stop Unlock Screen

BPierson

Reaction score
I'm tryin to figure out how to stop the screen from doing that slide to unlock feature! I used to have it working but I reformatted my phone cause i was having problems updating my phone (still not updating) and now i cant find the place that disables the slide to unlock screen! Help please???

skerm8

Reaction score
I don't think you can disable it in the options, but you can download no lock from the market. That does exactly what you are looking for.

Janet1025

Reaction score
I don't think you can disable it in the options, but you can download no lock from the market. That does exactly what you are looking for.

I use the free app NO LOCK, works perfect.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ThemApples

Reaction score
Was just looking for something about getting rid of the automatic slide lock feature. I love this forum!! dancedroid

Mont

Reaction score
Goes without say you do what you want with what you paid for with your money.

But why would you want to do this.

ThemApples

Reaction score
Goes without say you do what you want with what you paid for with your money.

But why would you want to do this.

Personally, I find the slide lock feature irritating. When I power up my phone I don't want to have to slide the bar over to unlock it, I just want it to open to the home screen and this "no Lock" app works perfect.

Beka27

Reaction score
I also use NoLock. I love not having to slide to unlock my phone. Pressing "power" is enough of an "unlock" for me.

qman66

Reaction score
I hate the unlock screen waste of time for me. The phone never turns on by accident anyways. I had it unchecked on eclair and when I restored my titanium backup on froyo never had a lock screen