How to resend a Text that had failed to send

suzhedman

Reaction score
Is there a feature that would allow me to resend a text that initially failed to send? I have come from the world of Blackberry and it had a resend feature. Unfortunately, this happens a lot in my location, which I think may be due to being near the airport.

Nealius

Reaction score
Is there a feature that would allow me to resend a text that initially failed to send? I have come from the world of Blackberry and it had a resend feature. Unfortunately, this happens a lot in my location, which I think may be due to being near the airport.

cut and paste....

long press on failed txt message
long press on input field and paste.

OP
S

suzhedman

Reaction score

cut and paste....

long press on failed txt message
long press on input field and paste.

Wow, I did the long press and a "resend" feature came up...along with others. Thanks so much, greatly appreciated! :lifting:

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
you can also double tap the red "!" symbol and itll copy and paste the message back into the composition area

edit- sometimes i have to keep tapping it, but it does work