How to re-view lost phone memory card photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabrielleBon63

Reaction score
I have an Android phone and always save all phone messages, photos, videos and other files on the inserted Micro SD card. But, recently, a folder that is filled with graduation photos is deleted. They are really precious for me. How can I re-access them again? Any suggestion here will be appreciated!

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I use recovermyfiles to restore lost or deleted files. It's not free but it does work. Remove the sdcard asap so the space isn't overwritten.

P

promo87

Well, I would say you can try using "Recuva" to try retrieve those pictures over your device. I am sure it can help you in getting atleast some of your pictures back.

P

promo87

OK! Since you phone card photo folders are deleted, before you write anything new on this phone memory card, you do have chances to get them all back with card recovery software.

There are many similar programs online that can help you get all stuffs back with success. Just open google chrome and select one for your card photos.

Here is an article that can tell you some detailed information of card data recovery:

http://blog4mark.blogspot.com/2012/12/photo-recovery-after-delete.html

PS: Never save new files on this phone card before data recovery process.

And also do not save all crucial phone card photos on only one card again in the future.

Well, don't you think that was really a old blog post which you are guiding the user with I don't think that's going to work at least for now. I would say rather than referring OP to something which is outdated I would .. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.