How to create my own photo albums in droid?

jlck

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im using sony x10i. I just can't find the way how to create our own photo albums. In mediascape it show all the photos in your phone.
For now if i took any photos it automatically save in SD card folder, received any data (MMS) it will keep in Download folder..... if i wanna save certain photos in my own folder, what can / should i do?

Thanks in advance for who to reply....cheers

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can't say for certain that this is the case on the X10 but on the Droid the albums are the same as the names of the folders on the SD card storing the photos.

For now if i took any photos it automatically save in SD card folder, received any data (MMS) it will keep in Download folder..... if i wanna save certain photos in my own folder, what can / should i do?
Create the folder(s). Use Astro or a similar app to move the photos to the folder(s). Or mount the card and do it all via your PC.

OP
J

jlck

Reaction score
Can't say for certain that this is the case on the X10 but on the Droid the albums are the same as the names of the folders on the SD card storing the photos.

Create the folder(s). Use Astro or a similar app to move the photos to the folder(s). Or mount the card and do it all via your PC.

Hi Takeshi,

1st of all thanks for your reply b4 this and i got the Astro app now, very nice :)

but, im facing problem with that app. not sure u guys got the same problem b4? Im using astro app to manage my files currently, and i found out that when i open the sound/music file and play the songs, some was played with their own music player (Astro) and not the default player.

which song that played with the astro music player it won't be manage to set as ringtone and it won't found in my default music player list.... :(

Anyone can help me out??????