[HELP] Changing Photo Album name?

WarlockSyno

Reaction score
How do I change the name of an album with photos in it? I've download a couple wallpapers for Droid, and I wanna save them in a album named, "Wallpapers". But I can't for the life of me, find how to change them.

Also for video too, thanks! :motdroidhoriz:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
My album names are based on the folders that I have photos stored in on the SD card. I haven't tried renaming the albums but I'm guessing I'd have to rename the folders on the SD card.

JimmyD

Reaction score
My album names are based on the folders that I have photos stored in on the SD card. I haven't tried renaming the albums but I'm guessing I'd have to rename the folders on the SD card.

You're correct. I created 5 folders on my SD card specifically to sort and store various pictures and videos. These showed up as folders in my Gallery. I recently renamed two of these folders on the SD card, and the folder names in the Gallery were automatically changed.

Droid.Addict

Reaction score
If you're doing it via PC then when you're transferring the photos then you can do it there, obviously, by changing the folder name. As for if you're wanting to change it on the phone, I'm not sure. Possible with an app I'm sure.

RoNYC

Reaction score
I too have renamed, arranged and created folders in my sd card to organize my gallery. Did all through astro.