How to Post of Forums with Droid X

OP
D

DroidMomof9

Reaction score
I can type here, but what about other forums.... now my scrapbook site has tapatalk, so I need to go purchase that..... I don't like the way it changes the "look" of the forum though... I can't locate things since it looks so different....

timrock

Reaction score
Locate things like what?
I can type here, but what about other forums.... now my scrapbook site has tapatalk, so I need to go purchase that..... I don't like the way it changes the "look" of the forum though... I can't locate things since it looks so different....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Technoman

Reaction score
I am wondering if her forum has some type of flash or active x integration that is keeping it from posting correctly

xliderider

Reaction score
This IS a very serious question.... I am trying to access this site.... Faith Sisters Message Forum - Index it is where I sell online.

I DO know how to click in the box where you write.... I even tried a long click and nothing would happen other then when I double tapped and it would zoom out - zoom in..... I was looking for a keyboard to pop-up like it does with everything else....

I will check into other browsers - hopefully that will fix the problem.

I was so looking to be able to use the browser to keep up with my online business, while being able to take my kids to the park etc. It would be nice to NOT be so tied down to my laptop. At least while we are doing outings, I can be productive while they play....

I finally was able to log in with my droid on this forum.... last night the site was running pretty slow on my droid.... I think there was a lot of people on here at the time too....

Sorry if I came off harsh, but you obviously knew your way around a forum on your computer. ;)

I was able to load your website on my Droid 1 just now with no problem, and I am not using TapaTalk. I am not going to register though, so I don't know about whether the keyboard comes up or not.

Try rebooting your phone. Power off, then power on. Then try again.

donballz

Reaction score
This IS a very serious question.... I am trying to access this site.... Faith Sisters Message Forum - Index it is where I sell online.

I DO know how to click in the box where you write.... I even tried a long click and nothing would happen other then when I double tapped and it would zoom out - zoom in..... I was looking for a keyboard to pop-up like it does with everything else....

I will check into other browsers - hopefully that will fix the problem.

I was so looking to be able to use the browser to keep up with my online business, while being able to take my kids to the park etc. It would be nice to NOT be so tied down to my laptop. At least while we are doing outings, I can be productive while they play....

I finally was able to log in with my droid on this forum.... last night the site was running pretty slow on my droid.... I think there was a lot of people on here at the time too....

I checked for you, Faith Sisters is on Tapatalk too.

OP
D

DroidMomof9

Reaction score
The owner just added tapatalk to Faith Sisters. She has a iPhone and could use that to write on the forum.

I am going to buy tapatalk, I got distracted when I saw something about appbucket. Is that a legit source or should I avoid them?

OP
D

DroidMomof9

Reaction score
I was all excited, went to start a new topic and I could write that in.... then I went to post in the box and no go.... so there must be something that is causing it not to open up a keyboard. I know it will work with tapatalk.

OP
D

DroidMomof9

Reaction score
So, I purchased tapatalk and not I cannot sign in to the website.... It might be that we have an older version of SMF - I know that she is going to do an update this week.

So I was looking at my forum settings, could there be an issue with WYSIWYG editor?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You have I'm sure by now deleted your cookies and cleaned your cache, right?

OP
D

DroidMomof9

Reaction score
I have no idea, but this morning, I got a new local phone number and my Droid was set back to factory settings.