How to Post of Forums with Droid X

DroidMomof9

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been reading a lot on this great site.... browsing to see if I can figure this out....

So HOW do we post on forums with the Droid X?

Also, I am having problems signing in here using my Droid X....

xliderider

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been reading a lot on this great site.... browsing to see if I can figure this out....

So HOW do we post on forums with the Droid X?

Also, I am having problems signing in here using my Droid X....

Is this a serious question? Considering that the webkit browser renders website pages pretty much as they appear on a computer monitor, I find it hard to believe you are having difficulty with it.

Do you know how to zoom in on a web page by either pressing on the pop-up zoom in (+) and zoom out (-) buttons that appear in the lower right of the screen when you touch the screen, or use pinch zoom?

After you have entered text in a text entry field, press the Back button to get back to page view, then navigate or zoom to whatever you need to do next.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum DroidMom as was suggested Tapatalk Pro is the best resource for accessing the Forum while on the go :)

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
I will say that I don't use tapatalk, but I'm sure it is great! I don't have any issues with using the forum without it (but I will likely purchase it anyway). However, I do have issues searching on this forum on the droid. When I tap in the text area it closes immediately. That is the only issue I have had not using tapatalk on this forum.....
good luck Droidmom, you'll get the hang of it

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums...

If you are having problem from the X browser, you might also look at another browser - although they are similiar in what they offer, each as a little different layout.

If you go to the market and search "browser" you should see several and most will be free...

Good luck...

OP
D

DroidMomof9

Reaction score
This IS a very serious question.... I am trying to access this site.... Faith Sisters Message Forum - Index it is where I sell online.

I DO know how to click in the box where you write.... I even tried a long click and nothing would happen other then when I double tapped and it would zoom out - zoom in..... I was looking for a keyboard to pop-up like it does with everything else....

I will check into other browsers - hopefully that will fix the problem.

I was so looking to be able to use the browser to keep up with my online business, while being able to take my kids to the park etc. It would be nice to NOT be so tied down to my laptop. At least while we are doing outings, I can be productive while they play....

I finally was able to log in with my droid on this forum.... last night the site was running pretty slow on my droid.... I think there was a lot of people on here at the time too....

OP
D

DroidMomof9

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forums...

If you are having problem from the X browser, you might also look at another browser - although they are similiar in what they offer, each as a little different layout.

If you go to the market and search "browser" you should see several and most will be free...

Good luck...

"several"??? I am getting pages and pages of browsers..... LOL Maybe I should go browse this sight for recommended browsers.... I see that a lot are just a "fake" icon to make it look like you are using "firefox" etc (which is my preferred PC browser)....

I will have to go tell my Droid X story - it came super quick and it was not even supposed to be sent until the 21st....

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
DolphinHD is my preference but I am presently trying Skyfire...

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
x3 dolphin HD, VERY user friendly, a lot of add-ons if you want them, tabs
the best phone browser I have ever used

Amazonfemme

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
VS985
Another vote for DolphinHD. Definitely prefer it to stock Opera, or any of the other browsers I tried.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sad.... DolphinHD won't let me write on my forum either.... :((

OK, let's take it from the top. You go to the forum site. You tap on login. You should have a keyboard and an area pop up for you to type in That's not happening?

OP
D

DroidMomof9

Reaction score
I can sign in fine.... which is the only place I can get a keyboard to show up in the forum....