HOW TO: If Your Phone is Bricked like Stuck on Bootloader Then Check This Out

baboulou

Reaction score
My Situation was that I had flashed an .SBF file on my Droid X(that was 2.3.15). The .SBF file was 2.1 stock that i stupidly flashed for a stupid reason. Then I flashed the 2.3.15 .SBF file, to try in fix the situation which bricked my PHONE but my phone ended up being stuck on bootloader(cant access recovery or anything). My Droid X bootloader displayed the following message:

I recently had a bricked phone that displayed the following message when i turned it on on bootloader and was stuck on it:
Bootloader
Err:A5,70,70,00,1F

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer Mode:
USB

I was freaking out but thanks to some help and LOTS OF GOOGLING, this is the way i fixed my phone:
(WARNING-I take no responsibility for your phone, which is already BRICKED...so.try this techinique..if it works..AWESOME, because it worked for me)----

1)Download RSD Lite 4.8, download 2.3.320 sbf(do some googling),download SHADO_X6_2.3.34_SYSTEM-ONLY.sbf file
2) Flash the 2.3.320 sbf file on the phone(if your phone boots up successfully like on the Activation Screen, don't worry about flashing the other SBF file)
3)If still dont boot up, flash the other sbf file, and that's it
**I just flashed the 2.3.320 sbf file and it worked
**If your bootloader says that battery low, cannot program, you need to find a way to charge your phone's battery because it wont let you cant program..I was in that situation then i went to a small cell phone store and i payed them to charge my droid x battery only, or if u have a friend that can charge your battery.

maderschramm

Reaction score
The reason 2.3.15 didn't work for you is because your bootloader was 30.04
You'd need to use the 2.3.320 like you stated, so yes, these instructions will work.

amenges

Reaction score
After many hours of worriedness and a bad night of sleep I came across your post today. Thanks a ton man, you saved my ass!

mrssunnyrose

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem but my message is:

Bootloader
Err:A5,70,70,00,1F

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer Mode:
USB

Why does mine say 30.03 instead of 30.04 and will this work on it. I SO regret ever rooting my phone! :-(

mrssunnyrose

Reaction score
Okay, got this to work! There is a blue triangle where the 3g symbol usually is though. What do I do now? What does that mean?