How to I get my 3g to run on my rezound?

williamtv3

Reaction score
I'm trying to toggle back and forth from 4g to 3g. Whenever I go to power/reduce power mode and check normal, I still never see the 3g icon in the status notifications? But when I check high performance in the power/power mode I see the 4g icon. Any suggestions how to toggle between the 4g and 3g? Loving the rezound though....like a fat kid will love ice cream sandwich!

OP
W

williamtv3

Reaction score
Thanks bro!! I hate not knowing things with my phone!!

Thanks!

OP
W

williamtv3

Reaction score
Shortcut...

one other questions...is there a short cut I can put on my home page to flip the switch on this when I want?

JonnyOneNut

Reaction score
No problem man. As far as I know there aren't any 4G/3G toggle widgets available yet. I'm sure there will be eventually.
Here's a tip for you: turn on Wi-Fi whenever it's available to save a TON of battery life.

jasonrobb

Reaction score
The best app I've found is lte on/off. It is not a widget but you can put a shortcut on the desktop to open the network utility. Just scroll down to where it says cdma + lte/evdo auto and change it to cdma auto (prl). This will force the 4G radio off. Saves battery life big time.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

justin482005

Reaction score
There is a switch toggle in the market ....there is also a thread on this ...it called "LTE Switch"...it worked fine for me but then i decided to get rid of it due to the fact thats the whole reason i bought the phone was to be able to use 4g
one other questions...is there a short cut I can put on my home page to flip the switch on this when I want?

OP
W

williamtv3

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I downloaded the LTEon/off for the Thunderbolt and it works perfectly for the rezound! And soon as I change it to CDMA the 3G pops right up! Clutch! Rezound is amazing!!