how to have 5 ROM on Razr/Maxx | MULTIBOOT

s27moto

Reaction score
hi all motorola fans
today i want to learn you how can install 5 custom rom side your stock FW

1st : you need be on stock JB 4.1.2
2nd you need to download SafeStrap from there : Goo.im Downloads - Downloading Safestrap-JB41-3.07.apk

install SafeStrap as normal app than open it and touch on install recovery and wait to complete
than download any custom rom and put zip file in phone memory

reboot your phone

wow you see new screen touch on menu key and go to recovery

in recovery 1st you need to make new partion for any custom rom you want to install so touch on boot options and go to rom-slot-1 and put data partion size on 1GB and create rom slot, wait to complete

go you 1st page and this time touch on install

find your zip file and let to install

do it for other 3 custom rom

for boot :

go to boot options touch on rom-slot-1 (any partion you install your rom) and touch on active
than go back and touch on reboot

WARNING : you can install only rom with same base "base mean jb ics" and version is not matter "4.1.2 and 4.2.2 have same base"

Soccerref12

Reaction score
I don't think you have enough room on the system side of your on device storage to have 5 active ROMs at one time. You only have 16 GB total, I think only half of that is available for system use, 8 GB. Anything less than a 2 GB partition for a ROM slot is insufficient, if you have any apps at all. I run Stock (which you have to have) and 2 other ROMs and that is stretching it.

OP
s27moto

s27moto

Reaction score
data partion size on 1GB

all custom need only 1GB and we have 5 custom that's mean we use 5 gb for custom roms !
and we have 3 gb for stock fw and apps !
i thinks it's enough

Soccerref12

Reaction score
all custom need only 1GB and we have 5 custom that's mean we use 5 gb for custom roms !
and we have 3 gb for stock fw and apps !
i thinks it's enough

Ok...good luck.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using TapaTalk 2