SafStrap v3.04 Is Here for D4, Bionic, Razr, Razr Maxx and D3!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
49265d1334858243-gummy-rom-1-0-1-makes-its-way-droid-pro-droid-forums.jpg

Developer Hashcode has updated Safestrap to v3.04! This is a major overhaul. It looks different, feels, different, and works better than ever before! The most noticeable change is that Safestrap has been based on TWRP and now features a full Touch based UI. No more clunky buttons just simple clean touches! This is only one new feature there are so many other great features that have been added. The new Recovery installs to the internal emmc. This makes swapping between the Stock Rom and the Custom Rom slot instant. In previous versions of safestrap it took up to 4 minutes to go from safe mode to unsafe mode. Now you can switch between roms quickly. You can now create up to 4 custom Rom slots. You can also go from one Custom Rom slot to another. You can now charge your phone while in Recovery. This can be a lifesaver. We have all at one point gone into recovery wiped data, wiped cache, and then just before installing a rom realized that we were low on battery. What a headache.

Overall Safestrap v3.04 is a much more user friendly, cleaner recovery for the Droid lineup!

Check out the OP here

jayman350

Reaction score
saw this earlier today on hascode's blog, definitely going to be checking this out when i get some free time.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
multiple roms instantly.... oh no... I need a bigger SD card... this is the biggest reason I don't flash often. I hate having to set everything back up or waiting for it to switch.

jayman350

Reaction score
ok so i installed SS3 this morning, everything went flawlessly!

i now have 247 ICS as my safe side and CM10 on Slot #1, gonna have to clean up some space on my internal sd card so i can set up another slot.

it literally took me like 2 minutes to switch from stock to CM10 once the slots were all set up, as opposed to the 10-20 minutes it used to take. absolutely check this out :hail:

Quantumstate

Reaction score
This looks good, but is SafeStrap the only option for the XT910 US? I'd like to compare.