How To Get Unlimited Verizon Hotspot Data For $50 Per Month!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizonlogo-800x206-jpg.77580

Verizon finally reintroduced their unlimited data plans. This time with a few caveats. You are fully unlimited until you hit 22GB at which point your data is de-prioritized. You get included Hotspot with 10Gb of unthrottled data with the new unlimited plans. What if you wanted a more robust option for home internet or internet while camping out in the RV?

Now Verizon has an option for reasonable hotspot data. Members of the Family Motor Coach Association can take advantage of an FMCA negotiated deal which gives RV owners a Novatel MiFi 7730L wireless hotspot for free. You can also get an unlimited data package for $50 per month to go with the hotspot. There is a soft deprioritization which takes place after you reach 25GB of data in a month. You can take advantage of the deal by becoming an FMCA member for $50 then signing up for the deal through them. The hotspot is yours to keep even after your cancel. If this seems interesting to you jump on it quickly as it will likely be pulled if demand gets out of control.

via BGR

Attachments

• verizonlogo-800x206.jpg
    verizonlogo-800x206.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4,431

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I wonder what the service will be a year or so from now, if verizon will try to force you into another plan or what? you really cannot trust them after what they did to their customers with their last unlimited plan.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I wonder what the service will be a year or so from now, if verizon will try to force you into another plan or what? you really cannot trust them after what they did to their customers with their last unlimited plan.

yeah except they are getting hit pretty hard right now... subscriber loss etc etc... big red is afraid of losing their top spot and they're starting to pull out all the stops.

Domestic violence

Reaction score
I walked from Verizon almost a year ago. Went from ~$150/mo to $67/mo on T-Mobile. I just added a second line (for work purposes) and my bill will be $100/mo, for both lines, unlimited. The line will pay for itself.

I'm very happy with T-Mobile. Unless Verizon can match it, I'm staying. But they'll never do it.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
What's really bad is they aren't honoring ANY of the orders...

Way to be jerks Verizon

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

I don't totally blame Verizon. Some of the blame goes to those who joined Family Motor Coach Association just to get that hotspot. Now all of those people who joined is stuck with an unwanted membership to Family Motor Coach Association and no hot spot.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't totally blame Verizon. Some of the blame goes to those who joined Family Motor Coach Association just to get that hotspot. Now all of those people who joined is stuck with an unwanted membership to Family Motor Coach Association and no hot spot.
How hard would it have been to basically say, if you joined fmca after this specific date you don't qualify. Problem solved.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk