How to get battery percentage on themed rom easily

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
First make sure your backed up and bootstrapped if things go bad.Download ninjamorph from the market,download batterymeter.zip and extract it.In ninjamorph go to new project /system/framework/framework-res.apk.Using astro or similar go to batterymeter.zip/extract and copy all the files from batterymeter.zip except for res.arsc and paste them to androidthemes/workspace/framework-res.apk/res/drawabl-hdpi.Then copy the stat_sys_charge.xml and stat_sys_charge_animation.xml to drawable.Then replace the res.arsc file with the one that is in batterymeter.zip.Now go back to ninjamorph finish project framework-res.apk it will reboot on its own go and have a cookie:)

Herndon

Reaction score
Squid the only xmls I have from the battery metter.zip are the stat_sys_battery.Xml and the stat_sys_battery_charge.Xml. are these what I need to copy to drawable??
Also I don't need to copy xmls to the drawable-hdpi right? Just the images or do I need them in there to??
Sent from a new fangled phone using something called an app

Seaxulf

Reaction score
Will this change the color back to white? Currently using ported Bigdx Red Theme and would prefer to keep the red with your battery meter.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Herndon

Reaction score
Awesome got it working and loving it!
Is there anyway you could make a version where the circle part is green? Just curious

fishaholic

Reaction score
works killer!! I used 7zip to swap the files but same idea. Loving the % for the batt!!

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
Awesome got it working and loving it!
Is there anyway you could make a version where the circle part is green? Just curious

You could probably do it yourself, with Photoshop or any other program like it.

From a D2.