How to enter your current phone (and other profile details)

J

JohnDroid

We've implemented a feature on the site that we think will allow the community to better assist it's members.

Sometimes when you ask a question it is very helpful for us to know which specific phone you are talking about. In order to facilitate this, we have set up a Profile Field that the user can enter text into to describe his current primary phone.

You are asked to fill in this information during Registration but it is not required. However, if you would like to fill this information out after the registration period it is simple to do.

First, you need to click the "Settings" link in the top right area of the page to go to your User Settings.
-----------------------------------
Z1rS0.png

Once there, you need to click the "Edit Profile" link to go to your Details/Profile Field entry area.
ABzK4.png

At this page, scroll down to the bottom to Additional Information and you should see your Profile Fields and one of these options should be your Current Phone Model.

You have 30 characters to describe your current cell phone model.

ekwBg.png

We hope this allows us to better assist you!

Last edited by a moderator:

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:p Come on People, if an old fart like me can fill it out. I know you all can too. :p

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
I can't seem to upload my profile pic.. when I go to edit profile picture, the photo I uploaded is there but when I save it, it always says upload failed.. any ideas?

joshoid

Reaction score
Signature

I cannot seem to get my signature to show on threads and PM's. I can navigate to user cp and enter web link. I can see in preview, apply and save but it doesn't show.

Help?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Done :D Him and all 5 of his posts are gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnne! I only saw this becuz the thread was so old and i wondered who would revive it. Please use the report button next time :D

Firewing

Reaction score
in northern cali, where the desert and the mountai
Done :D Him and all 5 of his posts are gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnne! I only saw this becuz the thread was so old and i wondered who would revive it. Please use the report button next time :D

Thanks Corn...it wasn't a bad message, but it had nothing to do with android.... I will use the report button next time, I apologize .....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

nnettey

Reaction score
hi everyone i have a verizon motorola devour when i turn it on it gets stuck in the logo mode and that it nothing else happens again.please help

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
How can I change my name? I registered a long time ago and I want to keep using the same email but with a different name.

Think of a few usernames you like, in case your 1st choice is taken, & send them by pm to this guy http://www.droidforums.net/forum/members/88.html . He can be busy at times. So if you don't hear back from him, send me your choice of usernames & we'll get it changed for you.