how should i go about getting my phone issue resolved

evor1

Reaction score
So my stupid phone when it accepts calls I can't hear anyone and they cant hear me. Reseting will fix this. But it happens intermittently and is very annoying. Will verizon replace the phone if I complain but can't replicate the problem to show them since it doesnt happen all the time?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So my stupid phone when it accepts calls I can't hear anyone and they cant hear me. Reseting will fix this. But it happens intermittently and is very annoying. Will verizon replace the phone if I complain but can't replicate the problem to show them since it doesnt happen all the time?

I would imagine "in-store" you will have to replicate the problem. If you call Verizon Customer Service maybe not(?). However, I imagine the first thing they are going to ask is for you to do a Factory Hard Reset. And you say this will fix the problem? If so, then why aren't you just doing a reset? Perhaps I don't understand.

silver6054

Reaction score
I would imagine "in-store" you will have to replicate the problem. If you call Verizon Customer Service maybe not(?). However, I imagine the first thing they are going to ask is for you to do a Factory Hard Reset. And you say this will fix the problem? If so, then why aren't you just doing a reset? Perhaps I don't understand.

I assume EVOR1 is asking because the problem will recur after a hard reset, and he/she doesn't want to keep doing this.