how r u liking the s4?

beaky73

Reaction score
I cracked my s3 screen so I am thinking of getting a s4... What r your thoughts? Likes and dislikes... Or should I get something different. I do like my s3.... I have read the memory sucks... The phone it self uses half of the 16gb without having music and pics.. Don't care about battery life... Thank u

p1ngputts

Reaction score
After having all Motorola phones (OG droid, x2, razr maxx) I finally switched to the galaxy s4. Love this phone. Have certain features turned off so can't give you a detailed review. My only gripe is texting. I wish the keyboard had certain options like moto. I'm getting used to it tho.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Yeah loving mine as well. Same complaint with keyboard. There is a free Jellybean Keyboard on App store you can get that will be familiar to you coming from Moto. I use SwiftKey myself.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't Moto use the stock JB keyboard, or a close modification of it? If so that's available on the Play Store, just FYI. edit: ninja'd by conq :)

The S4 is basically a souped up S3 which some additional features (though not as many additional features since the S3 started getting the update yesterday). Camera is better, Screen is nicer, form factor is different (for better or worse depending on your taste) but thinner. S-Voice seems to work better for me on the S4 than on the S3, but the software updates since I've had the S3 could've fixed that. The external speaker is a lot better than the S3's - louder, more depth to it, etc.

Keep in mind, every time I say "<insert item> is better", I'm by no means saying the S3's <insert item> is bad, as you already know.