How powerful is the Razr Maxx?

Zandar

Reaction score
It seems a lot of BMW 3 series folks use the ELM327 with a high level of success. You should be fine.

Edit: Here's a nice pic of a 3 series with a Droid X running Torque. This guy needs to be a little more creative with his gauges, but it's still cool (and HUD mode is even cooler):
View attachment 48307

The only qualm I see 3 series guys having is that boost readings are low, though there was a fix on the way for that. Seems many have boost readings at ~2.9psi when it ought to be more like 4psi. No idea how accurate this issue is, since I don't know the parameters (for instance, I'll only have ~10psi boost readings max unless I'm really hammering it in 3rd/4th, in which case I'll get up to 21psi).

Last edited:

Rckymtn

Reaction score
It seems a lot of BMW 3 series folks use the ELM327 with a high level of success. You should be fine.

Edit: Here's a nice pic of a 3 series with a Droid X running Torque. This guy needs to be a little more creative with his gauges, but it's still cool (and HUD mode is even cooler):
View attachment 48307

The only qualm I see 3 series guys having is that boost readings are low, though there was a fix on the way for that. Seems many have boost readings at ~2.9psi when it ought to be more like 4psi. No idea how accurate this issue is, since I don't know the parameters (for instance, I'll only have ~10psi boost readings max unless I'm really hammering it in 3rd/4th, in which case I'll get up to 21psi).

Thanks for the information zandar, glad to hear it should work just fine. I have my own boost gauge installed so ill see what the variance between the two are.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums