How Much Data have You Used?

Million

Reaction score
1`220`776.55 KB

Ends 1/13

Haven't been Data`ing as much lately

backlash

Reaction score
Love the avatar of the Lorenzo flight backlash.
Ya, he's had some ROUGH crashes, esp early in the year.......he seems to be getting better at controlling the beast though. I can't freakin wait till the 2010 season starts for GP and WSBK and WSS:rockon:

Litrekid

Reaction score
He will be a major contender this year. I cant wait either. Indy has been great to go see them live. There should be some closer racing this year. I hope.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think I may be winning so far. Cycle ends tomorrow though so it won't get much higher than this for me:

4,708,772.85 KB

aka 4.49GB

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
No tethering whatsoever. The only data using app i can think of that I use regularly is DroidLive and of course the Browser and Maps. I upload a lot of my pictures to Flickr but thats not THAT often and I've never uploaded a video via 3G. I download quite a few apps. Besides weather updates, I don't have any data intensive widgets or always-running apps. I just looked through all my apps and honestly that is about it...

It has to be DroidLive. I tend to listen to it when I go to bed and it runs for the whole night unless I wake up in the middle of the night and shut it off lol

BostonBill

Reaction score
3,049,457.91 kb cycle ends 1/23/10
May explain why my battery seems to run down fast

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Im averaging around half a gig... 523669.97kb

Wagner :motdroidvert:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
GB.jpg

sc4fpse

Reaction score
No tethering whatsoever. The only data using app i can think of that I use regularly is DroidLive and of course the Browser and Maps. I upload a lot of my pictures to Flickr but thats not THAT often and I've never uploaded a video via 3G. I download quite a few apps. Besides weather updates, I don't have any data intensive widgets or always-running apps. I just looked through all my apps and honestly that is about it...

It has to be DroidLive. I tend to listen to it when I go to bed and it runs for the whole night unless I wake up in the middle of the night and shut it off lol

Well, I just found my new favorite application. Thanks!