How Much Data have You Used?

1`220`776.55 KB

Ends 1/13

Haven't been Data`ing as much lately

Love the avatar of the Lorenzo flight backlash.
Ya, he's had some ROUGH crashes, esp early in the year.......he seems to be getting better at controlling the beast though. I can't freakin wait till the 2010 season starts for GP and WSBK and WSS:rockon:

He will be a major contender this year. I cant wait either. Indy has been great to go see them live. There should be some closer racing this year. I hope.

I think I may be winning so far. Cycle ends tomorrow though so it won't get much higher than this for me:

4,708,772.85 KB

aka 4.49GB

No tethering whatsoever. The only data using app i can think of that I use regularly is DroidLive and of course the Browser and Maps. I upload a lot of my pictures to Flickr but thats not THAT often and I've never uploaded a video via 3G. I download quite a few apps. Besides weather updates, I don't have any data intensive widgets or always-running apps. I just looked through all my apps and honestly that is about it...

It has to be DroidLive. I tend to listen to it when I go to bed and it runs for the whole night unless I wake up in the middle of the night and shut it off lol

3,049,457.91 kb cycle ends 1/23/10
May explain why my battery seems to run down fast

Im averaging around half a gig... 523669.97kb

Wagner :motdroidvert:

GB.jpg

No tethering whatsoever. The only data using app i can think of that I use regularly is DroidLive and of course the Browser and Maps. I upload a lot of my pictures to Flickr but thats not THAT often and I've never uploaded a video via 3G. I download quite a few apps. Besides weather updates, I don't have any data intensive widgets or always-running apps. I just looked through all my apps and honestly that is about it...

It has to be DroidLive. I tend to listen to it when I go to bed and it runs for the whole night unless I wake up in the middle of the night and shut it off lol

Well, I just found my new favorite application. Thanks!

Back