How Much Data have You Used?

Zecpull

Reaction score
Kilobytes 546,806.76KB Unlimited
I would think since I used Pandora a lot in the last couple weeks and there is a Warning that it used a lot of Data, that my number would be higher. You can get this Number on your Verizon account. Just curious as to how much others have used. At this rate I think they could let a lot of people switch to a lesser plan...
this is my usage since 12-15-09

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I've been in the 3gb range each month......

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
how the heck do you guys get to 3gb? I don't think i even crack 1gb.

i think i average like 450mb a month.

gentlefury

Reaction score
1,274,971.87KB

Since xmas....not nearly as much as I thought it would be since I run pandora for about 2 hours a day and use it intermittently all thru the day.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I've been in the 3gb range each month......

Yeah... me too! I almost did reached the 5GB limit last month, though.... probably because of the holidays.

There is no 5GB limit. That's for tethering only, which isn't officially supported for the Droid yet anyway.

A measly 830 MB data usage for me last month.

Last edited:
OP
Zecpull

Zecpull

Reaction score
the 5gb is much cheaper than the Unlimited we are paying for..maybe they will notice..and give us a deal. I am paying for 2 Droids..and together we havent used 5 gb this month.

ThermalGuy

Reaction score
Kilobytes 546,806.76KB Unlimited
I would think since I used Pandora a lot in the last couple weeks and there is a Warning that it used a lot of Data, that my number would be higher. You can get this Number on your Verizon account. Just curious as to how much others have used. At this rate I think they could let a lot of people switch to a lesser plan...
this is my usage since 12-15-09

:icon_eek: you must be slackin off!
Kilobytes 1,616,098.31KB Unlimited since 12/12/09
And that's weth NO music streaming, Primarily, listening and watching podcasts.

backlash

Reaction score
how the heck do you guys get to 3gb? I don't think i even crack 1gb.

i think i average like 450mb a month.
I'm usually about the same. The most I have used in one billing cycle is 1.5 gigs.

For my current billing cycle I'm at 429MB, my billing cycle ends on the 12th of this month.

I don't use Pandora, or listen to podcasts.

OP
Zecpull

Zecpull

Reaction score
I have seen almost no posts that say people are using any Huge amounts of Data. I have talked to my Verizon rep and ask if they may have a Family Share plan for Data. I am on a 700 ,min,. with Unlimited Texts..and also Unlimited Data on 2 droids..my bill is upwards of $150..just wondering.

backlash

Reaction score
I've never seen a mention of a lesser data plan, only seen the $29 and the 40 something corporate plan. If they do come out with another type of data plan, I would like to switch.....................How about 2 gigs a month for $10? :p

kennyg23

Reaction score
I have something like 500mb used so far, but I am going on a road trip saturday from CT to Florida and plan on using PDAnet sometime during that trip.

Litrekid

Reaction score
3446517 as of today. Thats one month of ownership.

Love the avatar of the Lorenzo flight backlash.