How many Droid owners hear more than 3 clicks

Reaction score
when starting up the camera? My first one did three. I exchanged it for a new one the other night and this new one sometimes clicks up to 7 times. In very quick succession. Anybody else out there have that many? Just want to make sure it's normal cause if it's faulty, back I go to BB :p

Thanks

jaysonstaurt

Reaction score
The part that scares me about this post is he's serious.

Mine clicks 3 times every time it opens and takes great pics. Quit being retarded.

nate94gt

Reaction score
you switched it out for a camera noise? (thats what it sounds like based on your post, so im jumping to conclusions)

169660243_ecaf8fae90.jpg

dajakal

Reaction score
Yea, the clicks sound mechanical, and if you look at the camera while it opens up, you can see it rapidly focus in it's housing. Figure that's the sound. It IS annoying though, I have hope that the first OTA update fixes a lot of camera goofs...

reggin

Reaction score
Look people, the noticable vibration you feel, is ONLY when you click and HOLD the CAMERA button on the side. If you go to your Apps menu and press Camera, you don't get ANY vibration.

The vibration is tactile feedback and only that. Period.

Troy

Reaction score
Look people, the noticable vibration you feel, is ONLY when you click and HOLD the CAMERA button on the side. If you go to your Apps menu and press Camera, you don't get ANY vibration.

The vibration is tactile feedback and only that. Period.

Uhhhh, sorry mr. know it all. I do use the camera app icon to access my camera.