How many Droid 3's have you had?

OP
R

rygaul44

Reaction score
Well I sent the 4th phone back in the mail and the new one is on the way but for some reason the clerk at verizon told me that it would get to me by standard shipping, now isn't that dumb ugh that means like thursday or so wow :(

OP
R

rygaul44

Reaction score
You would think they would just give me one in the store

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

psychotic_penguin

Reaction score
Got mine July 8th another online order. Luckily I've had no issues at all with this or any of my Android devices which include the D1, DX, TBolt and a DX2.

tannernoodle

Reaction score
I'm on my second droid 3 in less than a month. My first one locked up when I was simply looking at a google map. It started powering off and on and would freeze if I touched the screen. I let it charge overnight and called Verizon Sunday morning (Labor Day weekend). They were trying to do a factory reset when it shut off and went completely dead after that and would not turn back on. They said they'd send me a replacement out on Tuesday due to the holiday. Whatever. She said as long as I didn't damage the phone I wouldn't get charged. :icon_eek: Okay so how do they determine that??? They could say anything they want!!! I didn't break it by the way...so I get the phone on WEDNESDAY, not TUESDAY...so I open it up and it's REFURBISHED...get it all set up that night and get a Fed Ex pickup the very next day at 3:45 pm. Today I get a text from Verizon saying, if you didn't return your phone, please do or you will be charged $500! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_evil: WTF?!?!?! First off, I sent it back, 2nd, why the hell would I pay $500 for a REFURBISHED phone!? Half the lights in the menu bar don't work! :icon_evil: Now with my luck they'll say they never got it and it was 2 day express return so why the hell am I getting a text about it today!?!?!? :icon_evil:

OP
R

rygaul44

Reaction score
hmmmm, sounds similar to my experiences, ha well i'm on my 4th one as of yesterday and i don't know if i am just being picky now but the slider is about half as firm to open the slide, i actually liked the slide on my old phone a lot better, i'm just wondering if it is enough to send it back

ainsophaur321

Reaction score
They sent me the same text. I think it was just a warning about the 500$. I got another one in a couple days. Then eventually one saying that the phone had been accepted.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums