How long till verizon releases a New Phone With

NYZ93

Reaction score
sleek candybar style like iphone and incredible with front facing camera and not Huge and unpocketable like the droid x

Darkseider

Reaction score
Hopefully never. Android handsets are re-defining the smartphone landscape and turning the smartphone into a netbook replacement. When the future Android handsets are released with dual core Cortex A-9 SoCs clocked from 800 Mhz to 1 Ghz+ and screen sizes of 4.3" it will change the way smartphones are used and viewed. Why copy when you can innovate?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hopefully never. Android handsets are re-defining the smartphone landscape and turning the smartphone into a netbook replacement. When the future Android handsets are released with dual core Cortex A-9 SoCs clocked from 800 Mhz to 1 Ghz+ and screen sizes of 4.3" it will change the way smartphones are used and viewed. Why copy when you can innovate?

+1. That was awesome!! :D

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think variety is a good thing. I want (need!) the big 4.3"+ screens, but that doesn't mean everyone else does. Having both options wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

Guchi

Reaction score
sleek candybar style like iphone and incredible with front facing camera and not Huge and unpocketable like the droid x

I would guess when the LTE network is up and running or at least right on the horizon

huskur

Reaction score
I personally would love to see a phone like the droid X or even bigger have a front facing camera. I travel alot and love to see my kids "live" and they love to see their daddy "live". It would be much more conveinient to have it in a phone rather than having to use a notebook/netbook.

Heres hope that Moto brings out a 5" screen with a 2 GHZ processor and front facing camera with lots and lots of memory!!! (we can wish right?)

dclutter1

Reaction score
I don't even care about the camera, I just hope they maintain a smaller but still (technically) competitive option. I grabbed ahold of an Evo the other day and couldn't imagine carrying that huge *ss thing around all day.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sure it's a little big, but I often find myself saying "If my Droid screen was just a bit bigger I'd rarely have to use a PC"

Mule65

Reaction score

Once again :icon_rolleyes:, the Droid X will most likely fit in your pocket as well or better than your thick Moto Droid.

OP
NYZ93

NYZ93

Reaction score
I don't even care about the camera, I just hope they maintain a smaller but still (technically) competitive option. I grabbed ahold of an Evo the other day and couldn't imagine carrying that huge *ss thing around all day.

exactly i hate huge phone its sad to say but today i went to the apple store and saw the iphone 4 and all i can say is wow screen is RIDICULOUSLY Clear and vibrant and the size is PERFECT they did real good with that also the weight of it is perfect i just wish they would make an android phone stylish but powerful like the damn iphone i mean come on there is NO verizon android phones that are stylish
i mean come on droid x is way to big i want a phone not a laptop
incredible is ok but WTF is going on with the back Race car inspired my a*s
Droid is not by any means a good looking phone either i mean i and most droid users have gotten used to its looks but gold accents come on thats so tacky the size is huge and weight, the phones like a damn brick in my pocket
droid 2 looks even worse than the droid it looks like a cheap toy
android for verizon has no good looking powerful phones by any means WTF

ok im done with my rant

Last edited:

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
ok im done with my rant

My goodness, people, if you want a status symbol consider investing in a nice watch! Of course, many on this forum would be frustrated over not being able to change the font and background on said watch.

SR20S13

Reaction score
i like the look of the droid, and i like the look of the old iphone over the new one

looks are a matter of opinion and well if everyone likes there iphones 4 over my droid so be it, i like what i like and that is what matters

but as long as my phone can do what i want it to do thats what i care about, yeah a front facing camera would be nice but i don't need one it would be cool but i don't NEED one

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't care who likes my phone. If I liked the iPhone more then the Droid or Droid X, I would get it. NYZ, if you like the iPhone 4, go pick one up. In the end, it's still just a phone.

Illinoisbmx

Reaction score

exactly i hate huge phone its sad to say but today i went to the apple store and saw the iphone 4 and all i can say is wow screen is RIDICULOUSLY Clear and vibrant and the size is PERFECT they did real good with that also the weight of it is perfect i just wish they would make an android phone stylish but powerful like the damn iphone i mean come on there is NO verizon android phones that are stylish
i mean come on droid x is way to big i want a phone not a laptop
incredible is ok but WTF is going on with the back Race car inspired my a*s
Droid is not by any means a good looking phone either i mean i and most droid users have gotten used to its looks but gold accents come on thats so tacky the size is huge and weight, the phones like a damn brick in my pocket
droid 2 looks even worse than the droid it looks like a cheap toy
android for verizon has no good looking powerful phones by any means WTF

ok im done with my rant

omg are we twelve years old, lmfao, jeeeezzz, dr0id is huger then a computer jeeezzz,.......but seriously, are you fourteen?