How is the developer support for the RAZR looking so far?

Natolx

Reaction score
I'm trying to decided between the Galaxy Nexus and the Droid 4(which I'm assuming is going to have pretty much the exact same hardware/kernel etc. as the RAZR). I am heavily leaning toward the Droid 4 but it depends on 2 things.

1. With the "removable back", the battery being accessible without removing glued on case components(just screws)
2. The developer support for the RAZR/Droid4 being sizable despite the locked bootloader.

Thoughts on how its looking for these phones development future so far?

Last edited:
J

JriderG

Wait until you actually need something better. Then you can get like a quad core phone. Screw the nexus and razr.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
N

Natolx

Reaction score
Wait until you actually need something better. Then you can get like a quad core phone. Screw the nexus and razr.

I do need something better, my OG droid's screen backlight goes in and out randomly and the audio jack is EXTREMELY annoying to use as one side goes out if its not in there JUST right and I move a bit and it goes out again.

J

JriderG

I understand about the audio Jack... my Droid x is the same way. Imo the razr looks better

Frogman

Reaction score
My OG droid did the same shat. What made me get the Razr was I could not text all the time. I think something happened to all the OG droids ref texting. Could of been in an aera or possibly the rom (My CM7 nightlies) that screwed up the texting. Hence I had to get another phone. Razr cool. But Verizon 4g sucks my taint!

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
Just flashed droid th3orys first ROM for the the Razr. Looks pretty slick

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
a6f9c1f8-735d-24d1.jpg
a6f9c1f8-7365-b6fb.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
a6f9c1f8-7791-3dd5.jpg
a6f9c1f8-77a3-b6d4.jpg
a6f9c1f8-77bc-9376.jpg

I really dig the blue glow around the the boxes with the greyed out background.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk