How I ruined my Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhontomF

Reaction score
And then people complain about Verizon screwing the consumer. How about the other way around? No wonder they charge us so much. Verizon is the one who should be ranting, not the crazy OP.

screw that, if they would't lock the bootloader crap like this wouldn't happen in the first place.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Yes I did. Any other questions?

Well, once it out of my possession, there is no telling who or what was done to the phone. Was it rooted? Not when I handed it to Verizon rep.

Now, I posted this post for others to see what can and should not be removed, not for sympathy, counseling, lecturing, or any other crap, so get off your righteous horses. Don’t like it? Roll up your eyes and move on to the next thread.

Ok calm down.

I am telling you because there may be other times down the road that you need to research first.
Think before you do.

BTW, you should never remove bloatware in the first place, as it can lead to problems.
Freeze it using various root apps.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
No need to delete just rename. Do not do the same thing to you phone that the OP did to theirs. Besides someone could have gotten any file for you that was damaged / lost.

Thats the absolute safest solution if you're gonna do this without a SBF. Safest even if there was an SBF.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
screw that, if they would't lock the bootloader crap like this wouldn't happen in the first place.

If they unlock the bootloader, there will be millions of people trying to root there phones and breaking them due to lack of research. (OP)
And that'll just mean more replacing for Verizon.

ConqSoft

Reaction score

Sure it would. Because people will still screw up their phone and expect Verizon to replace it for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.